Dear Customer of baklawati.com
Baklawati.com requires some of your personal information like (Name, Age, Interests, email, etc.) to provide better service to its customers.
These collected information is used in baklawati.com's servers for the periodic campaigns, promotional activities intended for customers, and the classification for non-spamming. And these information is used only within the company's business.
Baklawati.com promises you of not using the information collected from the membership forms for any reason, nor for commercial purposes outside the activities, and will not share it with other people without the consent of the members.
Our website explains and analyzes the visitors' movement, activities and interests, with the exception of personal information requested and email addresses.
Baklawati may share its partners these statistical data, which do not contain personal information, in order to provide a more specific and effective shopping experience for customers.
Information about the customer may only be disclosed to the official authorities if requested. And if it is necessary, to the public authorities in accordance with the provisions of the legal legislation. The information entered by the customer in the system can only be accessed by the customer himself, and can only be changed by him.
If you'd like to unsubscribe from our daily mailing list, you can simply click on the link "Please click to unsubscribe of the emails’ list" at the bottom of the emails we send.
The credit card information requested during the payment process is never preserved in Baklawati servers or in the companies providing the services, in order to preserve the privacy of our customers at the highest level. In this way, all payment transactions between the bank and your computer are done by the search interface.
Applications that members can and entitled to submit to baklawati.com are:
- Ensure that the personal data has been processed or not.
- Request for information regarding the personal data if being processed or not.
- Know the purpose of processing the personal data and whether it is used appropriately for its purpose.
- Ensure that if other parties know the personal data which are transferred in Turkey or abroad.
- Request for modification the personal data, if it is lost or processed incorrectly.
- Request for deleting or terminating the personal data under the conditions provided for in the relevant legislation.
- After deleting or terminating the personal data of the subscriber, he is entitled to request informing the third party (other people) about those amendments.
- Objection to a fault with the person when analyzing his data processed by automatic systems.
- Request to stop the damage caused to the customer because of processing the personal data in a way that is contrary to the law and the judiciary.
At requesting the above requests by the members, the site may respond to them negatively or affirmatively, as required by the digital or written media. If the operations require a cost, the Personal Data Protection Board may charge higher fees than the fees specified in Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698.
Securing (save) the payment:
In addition, Baklawati.com has 'Secure Sockets Layer' (SSL) technique, where your personal information is encrypted and sent according to our certificate 128 bit SSL.
For any problem, please contact us via
Or through call center: 00905344190753